Monday, June 8, 2009

frantic full moon

The full moon gave some crazy dreams last night. I dreamed I was a butterfly super hero. I could fly everywhere, I just had to will it with positive thinking. I flew up through clouds and higher until another layer of clouds. I flew through storm clouds, through rain, through lightening, through waterfalls, and rainbows. I felt hope. It was beautiful and I felt happiness. I need to fly and soar in my waking life. I am being held back and am ready to break free from my cycle.

This weekend deposited a lot of negative energy onto me. I am transforming and it seems like this is something that will remain endless. I need to understand that changing is constant, which makes it consistent too. I will never stop changing. I am however thankful for the negativity because it has given me the power to take back my wants and desires.

I am ready again to move. I am ready to move back to downtown Austin. I believe I will flourish there. I healed here in San Marcos and now it is time to move on.

My year long struggle is coming to an end. I can feel it. My hope and patience is still alive but is almost drowning.

No comments:

Post a Comment