Friday, April 3, 2009

let the sun shine on me!!!!

Well. It is final. I am done. He has been in California for a week. I feel enough time has passed since I left on February 6th. That is nearly two months to decide if he loves me and if he wants to stay married. He knew when I left that he would have to move here. Our conversation on Wednesday...he said he still doesn't know anything. He doesn't know where he wants to live, what he wants to do, or how to fix our marriage.

Easy enough for me....

This has truly been going on since November and his actions prior to November have caused me to feel unstable in my marriage.

God is with me right now. I know that everything will be OK. Things already are becoming positive and I can see the light. My relationship with my parents is flourishing. The closeness I have craved with my father is finally coming to fruition. I am learning that he is the knight in the shining armor on a white horse. He saved my mother and has loved her unconditionally. NO matter what. He is stable and safe. I want that same thing for myself.

My sister is moving in. we really need to make our relationship better. I think this move will be what she needs to come into her own.

My relationships with my friends are getting better everyday. I will NEVER forget what they have done for me and how they have been there is my darkest hour.

I am redefining who I am and what I want. How many people get this chance? It is beautiful....there is always beauty in the breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment