Friday, May 1, 2009

big badass bangin' weekend

I got some bangs. Some badass bangin' bangs. They are part 70's chic and part china doll look. It has given me a new attitude. I have been doing yoga so my body and my mind feel great. My weekend is filled with friends. This is the first weekend in a long time that I have had plans ALLLLLLLL weekend. So pumped.

My latest mind plague has been the call of home that I have been feeling. For about 10 years, especially since December, Louisiana has been whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Do I stay or do I go? Where does God want me to be?

I have applied for a few choice jobs and my PhD. I have heard nothing back from any one of them. Maybe I am supposed to get my PhD in Lafayette?

Ahhhh. But I will stay here for at least a year. Gain my bearings. Pay some bills. Help my sister transition into her new life in San Marcos. I will grow some veggies. I will experience life as much as possible. My soul just can't stop wandering. I call it my gypsy soul self. It is restless. It is taking me on a journey.

Things are finally feeling more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment