Saturday, May 30, 2009

night time yoga

I just had an amazing experience. I found a yoga instructor in San Marcos that I love. She likes taking yoga outside. For those of you not familiar with the town I live in, it just happens to be one the most beautiful areas in Texas.

In a secluded area in a park. A 10 minute hike to this circle filled with pebbles. It has a giant compass in the middle. Watched the sun set. Witness a lightening storm roll in. The moon was shining. Locusts serenading. AWESOME!!! Much better than a Saturday night in a bar. I also went on a LONG bike ride this morning and then went swimming in the river.

I needed this weekend to chill out. Obviously. That last entry reeked with anger. I am feeling so much lately and it seems to vary day by day. I think that is only normal. I was telling fellow yogi's tonight how much I am thankful for what has happened to me. Get this major let down and total shock out of the way. Better now than 20 years from now. I feel more awake and more aware. I know when my emotions are out of whack. I acknowledge them and allow them to take their course. I am working on letting 75% of my emotions roll off my back. If I could just let things go I might settle the noise down in my head. Maybe some day soon I can quit being so selfish, but being selfish is the only way to properly heal. My job has me giving so much that I need ridiculous amounts of me time.

Some just say this is a Saturn in retrograde problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment