Monday, May 4, 2009

red lipstick changes everything

I wore red lipstick all weekend. It made me feel confident and in charge. I had one of the best weekends that I have had in a long time. I hung out with my old friends from college, my sister, and my best friends who live here in San Marcos.

I literally partied all weekend. Whoa!!!!

Last night was monumental. I said goodbye to old notions and welcomed new people in my life. I told my mother I would not change one thing that has happened to me in the last year. No matter how much pain I have been through, it was worth it. God has seen me through some tough stuff for a reason. I am not afraid anymore. I can handle anything. I have become a better person.

My horoscope from my favorite publication said I am beginning to have positive things happening in my life and it will ripple for many years to come. Nice!!! My cousin predicted that Mother's Day will be when it all changes for me. I think she might be right. Mother's Day last year is when Kyle and I decided to get married.

Oh I am ready for great things. I think happiness is finally here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's day is this weekend and look how good your week has been. Remember is the year for a new year. You got this dude, positive things are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl. I love this blog. I am so happy to hear you are letting go and moving forward now. All you need to do is say "YES" to life and take it as it comes.

    A little bird told me your first blog was censored? Don't let them do it. Freedom of speech, baby! If they don't like what they read, maybe they should find something else to read?

    I love you and I know you destined for greatness or "Kylaness".

    Uncle Brad

    ReplyDelete