Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Am I a glutton for curveballs?

Why does everyone tell me to be careful? What am I doing that is so risky? I refuse to let fear take over me. I have a brand new relationship with God. He is with me. He helps me get through my day and has promised that everything will be alright. I keep my eyes open and suck in the experience. I am taking my time. I am being cautious in my own light.

What can come of this blog? Sure other people can read it. Anyone can read it. I am applying for jobs. My future employers can read it. My enemies can read it. My loved ones can read it. A possible publisher can read it. I love this. I love putting my fears hopes and dreams out there. I have nothing to hide. I have become an open person. All I have ever wanted was to be a writer.

Despite my situation I am an optimist. I have true honest intentions. I am a hopeless romantic. I truly believe in my soul and my power as an individual to light up my life as well as others. I believe that my candid and honest approach will help others as much as it helps me.

I reject fear. I hope that I can quit rationalizing my blog. I hope that my loved ones will understand this is my therapy. I can't afford anything else to help me. I do not have the luxury of retail therapy, spa treatments, or vacations. I have my house, my garden, my walks, my pug, my small support group, and this blog.

So please. Stop telling me to be careful. Life is not so serious. I am beginning to realize that is may be some cosmic joke. God will take care of little 'ol me. And in time he will send me a glorious man to make me happy. It may be 5 months or 5 years from now. But, I respect his timing. Until then I will be the best person I can be. I will be impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment