Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fault #2

I am always looking for the prince charming on the white horse. I am always looking for the romance that will sweep me off of my feet. I wanted the big wedding. I wanted the handsome prince to be by my side. I wanted to have that everlasting love.

You can ask any of my friends. I was always looking for "the one". Every guy I ever dated I was sure he was "the one". I was always in the clouds, addicted to love...when it was really lust.

That is all gone now. I am no longer waiting for my prince. I am grieving the death of romance in my life. I know it is not what I expect to be. It is not the Hollywood romance. Seriously. Hollywood has destroyed relationships. ( I will have to expand on that later...but great topic).

I am asking God to send me a connection that will make it impossible for me to ignore. How will know when I find it? I guess there will be no question. I will have to bridle my emotions and my desire to be in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment