Monday, March 23, 2009

I am making a resurrection for myself

Today is the start of a new world for me. Something has clicked. I am ready to rebuild. I am ready to release anger over my broken marriage. I know Kyle did not intend to break my heart. He just couldn't help who he is. I forgive him for that. I really do. I must acknowledge my faults.

I am doing well. Really well. I am applying for my PhD. I have started a vegetable garden. I am starting to shed some of the weight I have put on. I have a tan. I have a lovely little house. My sister is moving in and I am excited.

Be prepared my friends. This new blog will still be a roller coaster. But, this time I will not focus any attention on anybody but me. No "wasband" bashing. I am creating a new world for myself. Sometimes it will positive and full of life. Sometimes it will be dark and cynical.

Some people have wondered why I put it all out there. I put it out there for many reasons. I want it all to come from my mouth (or words). There should be no speculation as to the happenings in my life. You wanna know? Just ask. I do it to vomit up my dark side. I want it all out. I don't want to hold anything in. It is toxic and I truly believe feelings can physically manifest itself into cancer. So let's do an experiment. I put all my shit out there and we shall see if I get cancer in my life. You keep it all in and we shall see if you get the 'ol disease.

Why resurrection? Well for starters, I am rising from the dead. A weak and close to death soul. The other reason I am obsessed with religion and life after death. I have a sick sometimes pure relationship with it. My dad won't be happy with the title. But, hey...gotta stay true to myself these days.

Let the journey begin. It is gonna get good.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Kyla. I fully believe in psychocomaric illnesses. I not only believe pent up emotions could turn into cancer but a number of various other diseases.
    Anyways, good for you for expressing yourself in a way most others would be too afraid to do. If someone bashes this it is due to their own fears and has nothing to do with you.
    Keep it up!
    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. gardens are good for the soul...and body. Have fun growing and good luck on the journey!

    ReplyDelete