Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let the pendulum swing

So. In the State of Texas to get divorced you have to be separated for three months. Why do they do this? Do they do it to make you second guess your decision to divorce?

What if Kyle wanted to make it work? What if he realized his mistakes? What if he told me he loves me and always will? What if he came to me and moved to San Marcos? Is it too late?

Despite what my brain says, my heart would take him back. Love would win. I am happy here in San Marcos. Location has everything to do with my happiness. I need the environment here.

I love him. I do. Even though he hurt me, I am pretty sure I did my fair share of hurting too.

Are we both too crazy to be in love with each other? Have we created to big of mess to clean up.

Please God, make it clear. Make it so clear I will not have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment